Command Arms SKBS - SKELETONIZED BUTTSTOCK
Lightweight and designed for fast shouldering, fitting both commercial and MIL-SPEC tubes. Complete with a locking system, removable rubber buttpad, 3 sling mounts, and contoured rubber texturized cheek weld to maximize user comfort.
- This enhanced buttstock fits both commercial and MIL-SPEC tubes
- Contoured rubber texturized cheek weld provides extra user comfort
- Grooved release latch provides quick length changes and prevents accidental operation
- Thumb activated release latch locking tab secures skeletonized buttstock in place
- Removable buttpad offers an anti-slip surface and increased impact protection
- 3 sling mounts are designed for both carabiner and web slings
- Ambidextrous and ergonomic design
Fits: AR15/M16 with MIL-SPEC & Commercial Buffer Tubes
Fits AK47, Remington 870 or Mossberg 590, with additional purchase of our polymer or aluminum 6 position stock tubes for both Milled & Stampted receivers.
Made of: Polymer
Weight (oz.): 10.88
Width (in.) 1.75"
Length (in.): 7.5"
Height (in.): 5.25"
This item is made in the United States and counts as a 922r compliant part.